6/6/08

almost there...


almost there...
Originally uploaded by klutz67
See this? It's getting ready to bloom. So is the show I'm working on. So is a project I've been working on. And the grass in my yard is way past the bloom stage (meaning I am way past overdue on mowing it, at least in the front yard).

Haven't written much this week for a couple of reasons. First, I had food poisoning of some sort or another. That has REALLY wiped me out. Three times this week I have fallen asleep on my couch and woken up at 4AM. Crazy! I've also been working on publicity for the show at the theater, and attended a retirement party last night up in Haslett for a woman I've known my entire life. So yeah, a bit busy. OH, and rehearsals too.

So, just so we're clear, you can see me on stage (dancing like a complete and utter dork) in Disney's High School Musical on June 12-14 and 19-21 at 8PM, and June 15 & 22 at 3PM at the Sauk Theatre in downtown Jonesville. We're aiming for sell-outs every night, which hasn't happened in a couple of years. But if you're limiting yourself to one MJ theater production a year, save it for Escanaba in da Moonlight or On Golden Pond in the fall -- I'm directing those, and while I won't be on stage, my personal work will be much more in evidence. :)

OK, that's half my lunch hour. Time to actually go eat!!

1 comment:

John E in the U.P. said...

Mary Mary we've seen your garden grow ,but where did your blog a day go ,though 30 days have been and gone.I'm sure you've been busy ,so I won't get in a tizzy ,I just thought you should know, there is someone out there who wants to hear about your day, so give it a go.