9/6/07

Rambling before Bedtime

Life would be so much easier if my brain would actually wind down when I want it to. But noooooooo. Closing in on midnight and I'm still wired, hoping that I have things as under control for the play as I think I do, hoping that my schoolbooks arrive before my class starts, planning future vacations in my head. Walking in the morning helps -- at least I'll be tired by midnight or so. If I don't walk, sometimes it's 2:30 before I settle down.



So to relax, I give you flowers. Mom made me a bouquet for my birthday out of flowers from her garden, and it's still hanging in there -- 2 weeks later! I went a little nuts testing out the macro function on my camera. Man, I have a lot to learn about that thing.











And because I am just such a sucker for my niece, I give you her first day of "early-fives" (pre-kindergarten):





Still not especially sleepy, but I'll put on the season-ender of Heroes, which I've watched about 5 times, and hopefully I'll zonk out. Of course, with a meeting at 7:30 tomorrow morning, I'm sure to be a zombie...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your niece is such a cutie! :) Tell Katie HI!