5/27/08

Missed a Day!


back porch @ night
Originally uploaded by klutz67
I was a complete slug yesterday morning and didn't blog. But I loved every minute. While I miss some things about living with K&K, quiet mornings are something I enjoy immensely. I can wake up at my own pace, eat breakfast on the patio (with every animal crowded at the screen to watch me), wander the house looking at what I might want to redecorate/remodel/clean, maybe actually do a little cleaning, and it's all without the soundtrack of cartoons. Nice.

Play rehearsal was fun yesterday...it's good to see things start to come together. We have a long way to go, but the work is paying off for those kids. If only we could effectively teach them FOCUS. Oy. Teenage hormones preclude that, methinks.

Back to work today. *sigh* I like work, but I sometimes wish life were like a three-day weekend.

No comments: