5/21/08

Backyard Morning


Backyard Morning
Originally uploaded by klutz67
Starting an experiment -- 30 days of quick blogging. I am alive and well, but just unbelievably busy. I am generally uploading pictures from my new Palm Centro daily to my Flickr account (go to www.flickr.com/klutz67) and you can see what I see by checking that.

I want to keep this up regularly, so these posts may be short.

I'm rehearsing for a teeny tiny role in "Disney's High School Musical" at the Sauk next month. Then I have 2 months to prepare to direct "Escanaba in da Moonlight" and immediately follow that up by directing "On Golden Pond." What have I committed myself to?!?!

Since I last blogged, I have visited Ocean City, Miami Beach, and NYC. They've been fantastic trips, punctuated by meeting and hanging out with fantastic people. No more big trips, I fear, until fall. But rumor has it I might be taking a 3-day weekend in Paducah, KY at some point mid-summer. And a weekend in San Fran is definitely hoped for.

I've seen all the kids in the last couple of weeks, which has been awesome. The girls were home from grad school (just prior to their 23rd birthdays) and Sam is on summer break from CMU.

Here's hoping you're well (and maybe still reading this??). Drop me a line and let me know what's up if you have a chance.

No comments: