5/24/08

Sunny Hose


Sunny Hose
Originally uploaded by klutz67
So Happy Weekend! I have so much to do today. As usual. (I'm avoiding thinking about why I'm keeping myself so busy...at least for now. I know I'll have to deal with it eventually.) I have furniture to find, gather, and move. I have my mom's cell phone to set up so she can actually get voice mail. Then I have to teach my mom HOW to get said voice mail, as she never learned on the last cell phone. Then I have my lawn to mow. Then, my niece is coming over for a sleepover!! Her Uncle Scott and Cousin Breeanne are joining us for dinner.

After our company leaves, we have a mission. K and I have created a list of things to do when she spends the night. Tonight, I believe the things we will check off will be: Crazy Hairstyles, Paint Fingernails, Listen to "Video Killed the Radio Star" (don't ask), and Watch "Mr. Magorium's Magical Emporium." You should see how long that list is. We'll be covered for things to do until she's at least 12.

And now...laundry, shower, breakfast, and on with the day in my still American-Idol-soundtracked home. (My speakers are getting a workout.)

No comments: