5/30/08

My "library"


Photo_053008_001
Originally uploaded by klutz67
I wanted a place where I could sit and watch the backyard, as well as read. When K&K moved out, I moved the bookshelves to the "dining room" and got the chairs and table from my former mother-in-law's house. The cats love having the chairs because they can bask in the morning sunlight -- the glass doors face east. We have a huge herd of deer that use my backyard as a corridor, so we all have fun things to look at.

Work has been crazy the last few days, but it's troubleshooting and problem-solving. This is a challenge, which I am enjoying as it gets me out of some of the tedium of my daily stuff. Still haven't moved offices, but it's coming. I dread packing and hauling...doesn't everyone?

Rehearsal has also been tough -- we're pulling a show together in a shorter amount of time than usual, and all the kids are less-than-focused due to the end of year. Not their fault, but it is frustrating. It makes me a little crazy to spend so much time at the theater for so few lines, but that's what you sign up for when you audition. *sigh*

Came home last night and had a large glass of scotch. Sleep came easy after that.

No comments: